Fermanagh Seaplane Festival 2011
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The Organisers “Lake and Air Events Ltd”, hereinafter referred to as "Fermanagh Seaplane Festival 2011", permits use of this site subject to the following Terms and Conditions.
1. FERMANAGH SEAPLANE FESTIVAL 2011 will never disclose your personal details to a third party. Occasionally, we would like to send you a newsletter with the latest updates to keep you informed about the Festival and our special offers and competitions. You can choose to opt out of receiving our newsletters at anytime by clicking on the 'UNSUBSCRIBE' link. Your use constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions as at the date of your first use of the site.
2. FERMANAGH SEAPLANE FESTIVAL 2011 reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
3. You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party.
4. This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos regarding or relating to FERMANAGH SEAPLANE FESTIVAL 2011 are provided "as is" without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied. In no event will FERMANAGH SEAPLANE FESTIVAL 2011 be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from the use or in connection with such use or loss of use of the site, whether in contract or in negligence.
5. FERMANAGH SEAPLANE FESTIVAL 2011 does not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the materials.
6. FERMANAGH SEAPLANE FESTIVAL 2011 takes no responsibility for the content of external Internet Sites.
7. Any communication or material that you transmit to, or post on, any public area of the site including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary information.
9. These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England, Wales and Northern Ireland. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England, Wales and Northern Ireland.
10. If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this site must be terminated immediately.
Fermanagh Seaplane Festival 2011
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF EVENT ENTRY
1. Tickets are purchased for the Event.
2. All flying is subject to serviceability, availability, operational requirements and weather, therefore it may become necessary to vary the programme due to any of these occurrences. Your statutory rights are not affected.
3. The Organiser reserves the right to cancel or postpone the Seaplane Festival 2011 should this be necessary in the interest of public safety or due to any event outside its control. If the Seaplane Festival is cancelled or curtailed due to circumstances beyond the Organiser's control, such as force majeure (for example, but not limited to, act of God, outbreak of hostilities, riot, civil disturbance, act or threatened act of terrorism, fire, explosion, flood, fog or bad weather, power failure, failure of telecommunications lines, theft or malicious damage), the Organiser will not be obliged to offer any refunds. Your statutory rights are not affected.
4. The Organiser reserves the right to refuse admission and to remove persons from the Seaplane Festival Site for any reason where necessary in the interests of public safety. The Organiser may have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the persons at the Event.
5. The Organiser is not responsible for any loss, injury or damage, howsoever caused, to the bearer except where any such loss, injury or damage is caused by the negligence of the Organiser, its employees or agents.
6. The Organiser is not responsible for any loss, injury or damage caused, to the bearer directly or indirectly as a result of the Organiser exercising its right of cancellation in accordance with term 3 above.
7. In the interests of public safety, the Organiser reserves the right to refuse the ticket holder entry or request that the ticket holder leave the Seaplane Festival Site at any time for safety reasons or immediately after the Festival.
8. The following items may not under any circumstance be brought onto the show ground:-
a) Explosive substances or materials, pyrotechnics, offensive weapons and firearms (including replica or toy firearms), projectiles and similar devices;
b) Placards, flags, banners and signs are prohibited together with brochures and leaflets that are intended for distribution to the public;
c) Megaphones, amplifiers, loud speakers, lights and laser pointers;
d) Paint, chemicals, spray cans; and
e) any other item which, in the reasonable opinion of the Organiser, may cause personal injury or property damage, disruption to the Seaplane Festival, public nuisance or inconvenience, offence or distress or security risks.
9. Children under 14 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
10. In the interests of all spectators, Tents and Gazebos are not permitted in any part of the Seaplane Festival Site. Except those put in place by the organisers.
11. No vehicle shall be permitted to remain in the car parks or road side overnight and all vehicles must be removed from the car parks and roadside at the end of each day of the Festival. Vehicles left without permission will be towed or clamed and subject to charges on St Angelo Site and possible intervention from the PSNI.
12. Motor-homes are not permitted on or near the festival site, except in the organised car parking areas or where sign posted.
13. During the Seaplane Festival, the site is classed as a public area and is subject to the normal rules and regulation that apply to public areas. A leaflet detailing these rules and regulations will be handed out to visitors upon entry to the Event. Please note that this includes rules relating to general behavior.
14. No person shall, without the Organiser's prior written consent, sell, licence, or attempt to sell or licence any material whether written or in the form of digital or photographic film, sound, video or other recording on computer software, obtained or made at the Fermanagh Seaplane Festival 2011.
15. By entering the Fermanagh Seaplane Festival 2011, the ticket holder is giving consent to being filmed or sound recorded for T.V., Video, and DVD, Webcast or other public broadcast. Fermanagh Seaplane Festival 2011 photographers will be taking photographs for publicity purposes through the Event. These may include pictures of persons under 18 years of age; in which case, permission will be sought from parents or legal guardians prior to photographs being taken.
16. Strictly no trading is permitted on the Fermanagh Seaplane Festival 2011 site, other than that which is previously agreed with the Organiser.
17. Smoking is not permitted within the immediate vicinity of the aircraft. Please note that it is illegal to smoke inside buildings and enclosed structures.
18. These terms of conditions may be varied by the Organiser from time to time with reasonable notice.
We try to accommodate everyone at the Fermanagh Seaplane Festival and want all our visitors to get the possible experience out of the weekend.
We would like to encourage anyone with any disabled or specific health needs to get in contact with us ahead of the festival and we will do all within our power to welcome and look after you.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any queries and we will endeavour to give you the best possible festival experience.
Lake and Air Events Ltd is committed to practice which protects children from harm. Staff and volunteers in this organisation accept and recognise the responsibilities to develop awareness of the issues which cause children harm.
The Safeguarding Structure and Safeguarding Policy and Procedures are available on request from Lake and Air Events Ltd